[ESIP-all] Call for Nominations for ESIP Awards

Carol Meyer carolbmeyer at esipfed.org
Wed Oct 10 13:16:55 EDT 2012

Each year, the ESIP Federation presents a small number of awards to members
of its community to honor the innovative work each of you does. These peer
recognition awards are an important way to highlight the many contributions
being made across our diverse community. We are presently seeking
nominations for the following:

   - Martha Maiden Award (nomination package due by Oct. 31)
   - ESIP Partner Award (nomination deadline is Dec. 1)
   - President's Award (nomination deadline is Dec. 1)

To find out more about eligibility, nomination process, selection and other
details for each award, please visit the awards page on the ESIP website at
http://esipfed.org/peer-recognition.

Thank you in advance for calling attention to the work of your peers
through ESIP.

Best regards,
Carol

--