[ESIP-all] temperature / precip data access?

Naphtali Rishe rishen at cs.fiu.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:12:31 EST 2012

OR:

http://vn4.cs.fiu.edu/cgi-bin/gnis.cgi?Lat=40.7241&Long=-73.7155&tfaction=arqueryptrim

 Naphtali David Rishe, Ph.D.
 Professor, School of Computing and Information Sciences
 Director of the High Performance Database Research Center and of the NSF
CREST and I/UCRC Centers
 The inaugural Outstanding University Professor
 Florida International University
 FIU M. Maidique Campus, 11200 SW 8th St, ECS-243, Miami, FL 33199
 Direct: (305)672-6471; Secretary: (305)348-1706; Fax: (305)348-1707
 rishe at fiu.edu skype:ndrishe http://cake.fiu.edu/Rishe http://TerraFly.com