[ESIP-all] February 20, 2PM Eastern... ESIP Drupal WG call: Josh Koenig, co-founder of Pantheon

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Thu Jan 31 12:49:45 EST 2013

SORRY about Cross Posting... just want to get the word out to ESIP all too

ABOUT: Telecon, Wednesday, February 20, 2PM EST/11AM PST    FIRST REMINDER

Hello DruWGies,

Please mark your calendar!

The ESIP Drupal Working Group is very pleased to have Josh Koenig
co-founder of Pantheon give a demo at its February telecon.

*DEMO TITLE: How Pantheon Works*

Pantheon is an all in-one Drupal platform that helps developers build,
launch and run solid Drupal websites faster than ever.
In this session, Josh Koenig will walk you through how Pantheon works:
server-free scaling on our platform, the built-in developer tools (Git &
version control and more) to supercharge your development workflow, and how
you can manage all your sites and team access from a single place.

NOTE: The ESIP Federation runs its website on Pantheon.

Here is Josh's BIO
https://www.getpantheon.com/about/team/josh-koenig

You can locate the telecon info here:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0307l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

This should be a really informative call.

ALSO: welcome Adam Shepherd, our Working Group Co-Chair!

Cheers

bruce

--
Bruce Caron, PhD