[ESIP-all] Published: Is Data Publication the Right Metaphor?

Parsons, Mark Alan parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed Feb 13 19:53:11 EST 2013

Please pardon the cross posting (and shameless self promotion), but I wanted to let the community know that an essay by me and Peter Fox called "Is Data Publication the Right Metaphor?" has finally been published. The ESIP and ESSI community contributed greatly to the open review of this paper a year ago, so I wanted y'all to know that the substantially revised and improved version is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.2481/dsj.WDS-042

Thank you,

Mark A Parsons

p.s. please note my new affiliation and address

Mark A. Parsons
Managing Director
Research Data Alliance/U.S.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute