[ESIP-all] Summer Internships: Multiple opportunities at DataONE
Amber E Budden
aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Mon Mar 11 19:40:09 EDT 2013
Applications are being accepted for 2013 DataONE Summer Internships until
March 17th 2013.
DataONE internship are offered in multiple areas and are listed below.
Full information can be found on the DataONE website at:
The internship runs from May 27 - July 26 and interns will receive a
stipend of $5,000.
The 2013 projects are:
- Next Generation Data Environment: Semantically-Enabling the DataONE
- Ontology Mappings in the Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Evaluation of Ontology Coverage for Curation
- Integrating Data Stories into DataONE Education and Community
- Data Policies for Public Participation in Scientific Research
- Bi-level Metadata Registry Development
- PBase: Provenance as a First-class Citizen in DataONE
- Build Fundamental Components for Provenance-aware Model Exploration,
Evaluation, and Benchmarking Cyber-infrastructure Prototype
- A Visualization Tool for Provenance in DataONE
The deadline for applications is March 17th 2013. Applicants must have a
valid visa to work in the US and be resident in the US during the
internship period. For full eligibility information see:
Additional questions can be addressed to internship at dataone.org.
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all