[ESIP-all] Reminder: AGU session proposals are due soon!

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Tue Apr 2 18:40:50 EDT 2013

Just thought I'd remind everyone that AGU fall meeting "Session proposals must be received by 19 April at 11:59 p.m. EDT/3:59 a.m.+1 GMT" per the AGU website.  At this point there are no ESSI-related sessions proposed, though it is early days yet.

In the past the ESSI community has tried to generate interest in combining sessions proposals prior to submission to the AGU system through the use of a wiki; but I think that had at best limited success.  I don't have ready access to a place for the community to get together on this.  Unless someone else can offer up a site, I suggest we forgo that process this year.

In any case, please start thinking about sessions for this year!

Ruth Duerr
AGU Secretary - ESSI