[ESIP-all] [ESSI] Reminder: AGU session proposals are due soon!

Cyndy Chandler cchandler at whoi.edu
Tue Apr 16 11:53:21 EDT 2013

Hi Michael,

thank you for the reminder.  Never fear, we are actively discussing this
in several venues ...

Check the ESIP site:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/2013_AGU_ESSI_Session_Ideas
and you'll see three great suggestions already, one on interoperability
and another on vocabularies (which is really about supporting
interoperability)

There is another one on DOIs, and a great one shaping up on "Data
stewardship: in theory and in practice"

--
Cyndy Chandler          | voice: (508) 289-2765
MS #36, Shiverick, WHOI | Office hrs: M-F ~ 7-6