[ESIP-all] Fw: Thank you

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Fri May 24 10:28:28 EDT 2013

I am on the listserv for the Council of State Science Supervisors. Tiffany
Neill, the state science supervisor in Oklahoma, sent the email below
following the tornado early in the week.  I am forwarding it with her
permission.  She describes how the availability of state of the art
science and technology and the ability to use it - through science
education efforts -  benefited many of those impacted by the storm.  I
thought the members of the ESIP Federation would appreciate seeing this.

Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave