[ESIP-all] ESIP Summer 2013 Meeting: Research Data Alliance (RDA) session July 12

Inna Kouper inkouper at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 11 09:06:19 EDT 2013

Please join us for a discussion at the "Research Data Alliance (RDA)"
session July 12, 8:30am in the Redbud room.

We'll share most recent updates from RDA, an international initiative to
promote global data exchanges. We will build upon the interactions during
the RDA session at the Winter 2013 ESIP meeting and further discuss
opportunities for collaboration, partnership and exchange between ESIP and
RDA.

Please come and share your thoughts!

To participate remotely, here are the details below:

To join online meetings in Redbud:

1.     Go to:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&se...<https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1>
2.     Click join next to the meeting leader, *Redbud*. (Or enter hostname,
Redbud to search for the meeting and then click join).
3.     Enter your name and email address If you are asked for a password,
enter the access code given - 23229222, with no spaces or #.
4.     Once you’ve joined the web portion, join the audio portion of the
Conference meeting with
a.     Use your phone: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code, 23229222, followed by #
b.     Call using your computer, WebEx VoIP.