[ESIP-all] ESIP Summer 2013 Meeting: Cultivating a Climate & Agriculture Cluster session July 11 (today), 3:30 pm, Mountain Laurel

Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 11 10:57:47 EDT 2013

Please join us and help start a new ESIP cluster on Climate and Agriculture this afternoon (July 11), 3:30 pm, in the Mountain Laurel room.

The first hour or so, we'll have two invited speakers, who'll make remote presentations:

Bill Hohenstein, Director, USDA Climate Change Program Office, "Climate Change and Agriculture"
Mark Walbridge, National Program Leader, Water Availability and Watershed Management, USDA/ARS, "The Long-Term Agro-ecosystem Research (LTAR) Network"

We'll then use the last 1/2 hour for general discussions on what next.

For more information, please see http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1506

Please come and share your thoughts!

To participate remotely, here is the login information for Mountain Laurel:

 1.  Go to: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
 2.  Click on the ‘Meeting Center’ tab under the logo.
 3.  Click join next to the room name (Mountain Laurel) for breakout session. (Note: There is a single session for breakout rooms each morning or afternoon).
 4.  Enter your name and email address
 5.  The password the access code, 23233339
 6.  To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting:
a.     Use your phone: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493<tel:1-877-668-4493> Attendee access code followed by #
b.     Use the your computer, WebEx VoIP.