[ESIP-all] ESIP Opportunity - the Next Generation Science Standards - session going on now - join by Webex

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Thu Jul 11 09:26:44 EDT 2013

___________________________________
Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140
phone: 617-873-9658; fax: 617-349-3535

----- Forwarded by Tamara Ledley/CSTL/TERC on 07/11/2013 09:25 AM -----

From:   Erin Robinson <erinrobinson at esipfed.org>
To:     ESIP Education <esip-education at rtpnet.org>
Date:   07/11/2013 09:19 AM
Subject:        [ESIP-education] Fwd: ESIP Day 3 - Updates
Sent by:        esip-education-bounces at lists.esipfed.org

Hi ESIP Education Committee -

Below are instructions for joining our breakout session on the next gen
science standards.

To join online meetings in Redbud:
1.     Go to:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&se...

2.     Click join next to the meeting leader, Redbud. (Note: There is a
single session for breakout rooms each morning or afternoon).
3.     Enter your name and email address If you are asked for a password,
enter the access code given -
23229222
4.     Once you’ve joined the web portion, join the audio portion of the
Conference meeting with
a.     Use your phone: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):
1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code,23229222, followed by #
b.     Call using your computer, WebEx VoIP.

If you have questions or trouble with remote meeting, call Erin Robinson
314-369-9954 or email erinrobinson at esipfed.org

Erin Robinson
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org