[ESIP-all] ESIP Opportunity - the Next Generation Science Standards - session going on now - join by Webex
tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Thu Jul 11 09:26:44 EDT 2013
Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140
phone: 617-873-9658; fax: 617-349-3535
----- Forwarded by Tamara Ledley/CSTL/TERC on 07/11/2013 09:25 AM -----
From: Erin Robinson <erinrobinson at esipfed.org>
To: ESIP Education <esip-education at rtpnet.org>
Date: 07/11/2013 09:19 AM
Subject: [ESIP-education] Fwd: ESIP Day 3 - Updates
Sent by: esip-education-bounces at lists.esipfed.org
Hi ESIP Education Committee -
Below are instructions for joining our breakout session on the next gen
To join online meetings in Redbud:
1. Go to:
2. Click join next to the meeting leader, Redbud. (Note: There is a
single session for breakout rooms each morning or afternoon).
3. Enter your name and email address If you are asked for a password,
enter the access code given -
4. Once you’ve joined the web portion, join the audio portion of the
Conference meeting with
a. Use your phone: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):
1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code,23229222, followed by #
b. Call using your computer, WebEx VoIP.
If you have questions or trouble with remote meeting, call Erin Robinson
314-369-9954 or email erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Patricia Reiff <reiff at rice.edu> wrote:
What is the webex link for the education session?
On Jul 11, 2013, at 8:04 AM, Erin Robinson <events at regonline.com> wrote:
ESIP Federation Summer Meeting 2013
Hi Patricia -
A few quick updates:
1. There are FUNding Friday poster supplies at the front desk. It is not
too early to start your poster! (FUNding Friday explanation)
2. LOST/FOUND: There is a wireless mouse at the front desk that someone
lost yesterday in the morning plenary. We are missing a Toshiba power
3. Session cancellations - no open source at 10:30 in Redbud or Geospatial
Experiments in Redbud at 3:30.
4. Emergent Sessions - We have space in Sycamore for ad hoc meeting that
come up. Feel free to use the space. If you'd like to announce, post a
sticky-note at the front desk bulletin board.
5. POST-ITS: If you have posters, stop by the front desk for a set of
post-its so that people can leave notes.
Thanks for a great meeting so far!
ESIP-education mailing list
ESIP-education at lists.esipfed.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all