[ESIP-all] Please step up and nominate or self-nominate for this important EarthCube advisory committee

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Thu Oct 17 17:58:46 EDT 2013

Hello ESIP ALL,

I just want to underline that the EarthCube advisory committee will be a
really important group in helping to shape the future for NSF-funded earth
and environmental science.

The Test Enterprise Governance effort needs people who have experience in
self-governing an organization, so I think that ESIP members have a lot to
contribute!

Here is the call for nominations... again, nominating yourself (it means
you are volunteering to serve) is perfectly fine!

http://earthcube.ning.com/page/earthcube-test-enterprise-governance-advisory-committee-nominatio
?

If you have any questions or concerns, email me.

cheers

bruce

--
Bruce Caron, PhD