[ESIP-all] Next ESIP Visioneers call: Monday, October 28 10am PDT

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Thu Oct 24 14:46:17 EDT 2013

Hi ESIPers,

As we progress toward the Winter Meeting, the visioneers are hard at work
fine tuning events and other meeting plans.

Join into the conversation on Monday.

ALSO we will be talking about ESIP summer meeting locations and plans for
the next few years... so, if you have some suggestions, join the call!

HERE are the Webex instructions:

https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
Click Meeting Center Tab
Click join next to the meeting name, Visioneers. (Note: If the meeting has
not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'.
Wait a minute and refresh screen)
Enter your name and email address
If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23128757 with no
spaces or #.
To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code: 23128757#

Cheers

bruce

--