[ESIP-all] Visioneering telecon MONDAY, January 27 at 1 pm EST/10 am PST.

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Fri Jan 17 16:31:06 EST 2014

Hello ESIPers...

The Winter meeting is now in the books... Great talks, conversations, and
new collaborations galore in the halls of the hotel.   DC was at 6 degrees
when we arrived, and 60 when we left… ESIP hotted up the town!

It’s time to talk SUMMER MEETING!

The Visioneers will be kicking off the planning for the summer meeting with
a teleconference on MONDAY, January 27 at 1 pm EST/10 am PST.

EVERYONE is invited to join in and help shape the summer meeting. If you
have an idea to make the meeting better, or a peeve about something that
happened at prior meetings, join the call and help us keep the promise of
ESIP: *ESIP hosts the best earth science data and technology meetings on
the planet!*

The summer meeting will be at Copper Mountain Colorado, July 8-11.

HERE is info for the call:

To join the online portion of the meeting:

https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

   1. Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not
   yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait
   a minute and refresh screen)
   2. Enter your name and email address
   3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with
   no spaces or #.
   4. You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or call-in
   toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
   5. Attendee access code: 23138379#

Talk with you’all on January 27.

Bruce Caron

ESIP Visioneer WG chair