[ESIP-all] [AIP-7] AIP-7 upcoming dates (plenary call, kickoff, GEO-XI)

Bart De Lathouwer bdelathouwer at opengeospatial.org
Thu Apr 3 13:20:51 EDT 2014

Dear ESIP members,

The responses to the AIP-7 CfP are trickling in (good, keep it coming), but I still expect a lot to come in just before April 4th deadline (https://www.earthobservations.org/geoss_call_aip.shtml). In order to give me some time to prepare the website, read through responses, setup the email lists etc, I exceptionally moved the plenary call to Friday April 11th at 14:00 UTC (from then on we’ll have our calls again as usual on Tuesdays 14:00UTC) (As usual I will ping the group hours before the meeting).

Also note that the AIP-7 kickoff (with remote participation facilities) has been fixed for May 1st [1] in Geneva - please mark your agendas if you attend the Work Plan Symposium (WPS). The AIP kickoff agenda will be fixed in the days to come (I will balance the the agenda keeping in mind: a) participation from US b) IIB agenda).

I also noted the date of the GEO-XI Plenary, Libreville Gabon: 13-14 November 2014.

So please mark your agenda with the dates above. (I have included calendar entries for your convenance)

Once I have all responses/participants for AIP-7, i will send an email with all important AIP related links.

Best regards and thanks you Erin Robinson to connect me with the ESIP organisation (see also http://esipfed.org/node/2350)
Bart

Bart M. De Lathouwer
Director, Interoperability Program
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
+32 3 336 75 47
+32 497 46 62 41 Mobile
bdelathouwer at opengeospatial.org
Skype: bart.de.lathouwer
http://www.opengeospatial.org/
OGC -- Making Location Count

[1] I understand this is a holiday, but its adjacent to te WPS. Hopefully you can make the meeting if you attend the WPS.