[ESIP-all] FW: [ISPC SciDataCon 2014] SciDataCon 2014: Submissions for Oral Presentations and Sessions Invited

Ramapriyan, Hampapuram K. (GSFC-4230) hampapuram.k.ramapriyan at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 4 15:21:56 EDT 2014

All,
Discussions of the International Scientific Programme Committee are about to start on organization of the 2014 SciDataCon to be held in New Delhi, India during Nov. 2-5. In the meanwhile, the announcement for the conference has come out and the website is available for submitting session proposals and paper abstracts. Please see below for details and the link to the Call for Papers. Please note that the deadline stated on the web site is May 24 0:00 UTC.
Rama.