[ESIP-all] EarthCube GeoData 2014 workshop announcement [2nd]

Marshall X Ma max7 at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:49:14 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We are beginning to review the applications and make the attendee list. If
you are interested in the workshop but not register yet, do it now. Thanks!

The GeoData 2014 workshop will take place at Boulder, CO during June 17-19,
2014. The central topic of this workshop is: Strengthening the connections,
building the inter-agency network.

The detailed contents and access to the online registration form are
accessible here: http://tw.rpi.edu/web/Workshop/Community/GeoData2014

** Please indicate your interest via Registration - NSF support will be
provided for selected/eligible participants. We seek balanced participation
from the community; Space is limited and registration does not guarantee a
seat in the workshop.

** Interested agency personnel may contact either Peter Fox, or your
organizing committee representative (see the workshop webpage).

Thanks,

Marshall

Xiaogang (Marshall) Ma

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Semantic eScience

Tetherless World Constellation

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180, USA

E-mail:  <mailto:max7 at rpi.edu> max7 at rpi.edu