[ESIP-all] Microsoft Azure4Research Talk ---- Scale out your Research Computation using Microsoft Azure

Baru, Chaitanya via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Fri May 30 02:29:08 EDT 2014

FYI, Wenming is part of a group we have formed called, the EarthCube Cloud
Commons (ECC), whose objective is to encourage adoption of cloud computing
for geoscience research. We are creating a few demo VM’s for the VM Depot.
We hope to have some demos for the EarthCube All-Hands Meeting.
Please feel free to join this activity—by sending me email at
baru at sdsc.edu.

Cheers,
—chaitan
SDSC