[ESIP-all] Calling all ESIP Visioneers: planning the Winter 2015 Meeting call June 9

Bruce Caron via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Jun 2 13:43:09 EDT 2014

 Hello Visioneers (and any ESIP member who wants to join the discussion)

We will have our first Winter 2015 meeting call NEXT MONDAY, June 9 at 11am
PDT/2pm EDT

We have an opportunity to get a jump on some of the early planning before
this summer’s ESIP meeting. There has been a suggestion that the Winter
Meeting Theme be around Food Resilience. If you have any thoughts about
this, or want to suggest a different theme, then hop on the call (info
coming soon) and bring your ideas.

OR, just email your ideas to me, and I’ll put them into the discussion!

cheers

bruce caron

--
Bruce Caron, PhD