[ESIP-all] Calling all ESIP Visioneers: planning the Winter 2015 Meeting call June 9

Bruce Caron via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Jun 3 15:09:41 EDT 2014

Here is the Webex info for the MONDAY June 9th  2pm EDT/11 am PDT
Visioneers call:

Here is the webex info:

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click join next to the Visioneers meeting
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138379

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Access code: 23138379

cheers

bruce

--