[ESIP-all] Summer Meeting Day 2 - Remote participation

Denise Hills via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Jul 9 08:49:12 EDT 2014

Day 2 of the Summer Meeting is about to start - don’t miss out on the great plenary sessions this morning!

Not registered yet as a remote participant, but want to? Here’s the link: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1548747  There is no charge to register for remote participation, but it is important for you to register - we’ll be able to communicate directly with the remote participants more easily and have a more accurate idea of how our hybrid meeting structure is doing.

Please note that the Plenary session this morning has a single Webex - information is in the program packet. If you have difficulties joining, or problems with sound, etc, please let me or Erin know.

Thanks, and “see” you there!
Denise, “Team Remote"