[ESIP-all] Summer Meeting Day 2 - Remote participation

Erin Robinson via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Jul 9 10:06:36 EDT 2014

Hi All -

Here are the Webex login:

-----------------------------------
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
-----------------------------------
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex
.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=293217327&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex
.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Host access code: 231 087 70
Attendee access code: 231 383 79

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number
does not work.

To start the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex
.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=me12be61665459b164c653299282d0b3b
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.