[ESIP-all] State of the ESIP Federation - Slides/Recording

Erin Robinson via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jul 10 12:05:25 EDT 2014

Hi All -

We had a terrific turnout to the State of the Federation session this am.
The slides have been posted here: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/2607

The session was recorded and you can find the recording here:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/ldr.php?RCID=4f2c217323e4cc602d91563cea80deb1

This is a process that we will continue to evolve. If you have questions
feel free to email Peter Fox (president at esipfed.org), Emily Law (
emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov) or me.

Thanks!
Erin