[ESIP-all] FW: Your paper on IJDE Editor's Choice --- free access to two cloud computing papers

Chaowei Yang via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jul 10 11:55:25 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I'm pleased to report that two papers of the cloud computing special issue are selected for free access. I would also like to attribute this to Doug Nebert (past away accidentally), who is a co-author of the first paper. This clearly shows that he is not only a great technologist for government and inter-government, but also very deep into the academic communities as demonstrated by this and his many other scholar publications. Please sign the image posters for him and Lola, who made significant contributions to our community.

Redefining the possibility of digital Earth and geosciences ith spatial cloud computing
Chaowei Yang, Yan Xu and Douglas Nebert
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2013.769783#.U76z9fldXpU

Enabling Digital Earth simulation models using cloud computing or grid computing - Two approaches supporting high-performance GIS simulation frameworks
Ick-Hoi Kim and Ming-Hsiang Tsou
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2013.783125#.U760FfldXpU

Best Regards,
Phil