[ESIP-all] Front-end engineer position available at LASP

Anne Wilson via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Oct 13 18:39:51 EDT 2014

Hi ESIP,

The Data Systems group at Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
(LASP) in Boulder seeks an experienced JavaScript developer to join our
web application development team.

We build sophisticated web applications using modern technologies.  Many
of our web-based projects provide interactive browsing and analysis of
spacecraft telemetry and solar irradiance data, including data from the
MAVEN mission, which just entered Mars orbit a few weeks ago.  Some of
our applications use our VIVO semantic database to provide dynamic page
content.

For more information and to apply please see:

http://lasp.colorado.edu/home/?post_type=jobs&p=15629

Anne Wilson
Senior Software Engineer
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics