[ESIP-all] AGU-ESSI Poster session flash mob at 3pm TODAY

Ramdeen, Sarah via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Dec 16 15:07:45 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

What: Flash mob
When: 3pm TODAY
Where: ESSI posters Moscone South: Poster Hall
Who: Whoever can make it!

Borrowing an idea from last year (Thanks Leslie, Dawn, Mark et al).  As one of the conveners of  poster session IN23A (Linking physical objects to cyberinfrastructure) I would like to invite you all to join us at the poster session for a flash mob!  We will go from poster to poster as a group, and each person will have 3 minutes to give a brief presentation (flash remember) of their research.

Check out photos from last year
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tl0hisl13ujx1qw/DPBXhsistS/Friday%20poster%20session

Please pass this along on whatever lists (and social media outlets) you think are relevant.  Hope to see you there!
Sarah

p.s. I plan on wearing a Dataone tattoo during the event....  So stop by just to see! (temporary of course).

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/