[ESIP-all] Postdoctoral Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences

Jonathan Petters jpetter1 at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 26 09:13:18 EST 2015

Hello,

The Council on Library and Information Resources seeks candidates for Postdoctoral Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences<http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/applicants/dc-science>, starting in Fall 2015.  There are currently five host institutions (including ours).

Important information for applicants can be found here<http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/applicants/info>.

While we anticipate receiving a first round of applications from CLIR in mid-February, CLIR states that they are "continuing to accept applications on a rolling basis with applications processed and reviewed as they are received."

We're eager to have excellent earth science candidates to choose from, and I'm sure the other host institutions will as well!  Please forward to candidates and departments as you see fit.

Regards,

Jon

Jonathan Petters, Ph.D.
Data Management Consultant