[ESIP-all] First 2015 Drupal telecon, Wednesday February 25

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Wed Jan 28 17:08:52 EST 2015

Hello again ESIP Drupalistas,

I hope this email finds you well (dug out of the snow if that's your situation), and that you are geared up for another year with the ESIP Drupal Working Group. This is just a note to invite you to the first Drupal telecon of the year, February 25th at 3pm Eastern / noon Pacific. I'm including "ESIP All" mailing list as well in this message because we have a few opportunities for ESIP members that we wanted to make sure was known across the Federation.

We have had our 2015 budget approved by the ESIP Federation, and we are excited to announce opportunities for funding support for ESIP members and/or their web people to attend Drupalcon Los Angeles (May 11-15) as well as local DrupalCamps. At this telecon we will be providing details about how you can apply for these opportunities.

This call is also an opportunity for us to discuss how we want to solve science-related Drupal issues. We will report out about how the 1st Annual ScienceOnDrupal Code Sprint went, propose how we think might be a good way to keep the effort ongoing, and get everyone's feedback and ideas for the Drupal WG to start helping each other fix our Drupal issues.

Finally, we want to talk with you all about the content of the telecons in the past, what you liked or didn't like, and what topics you want to hear about in 2015. So, we hope that you join us so that we make sure the Drupal WG aligns with your needs.

Best Regards,

Adam Shepherd, ESIP Drupal Working Group Chair
David Bassendine, ESIP Drupal Working Group Chair

Ongoing code sprints are informed by our public issue board at:
- Trello (https://trello.com/b/QX23p1bp/science-on-drupal-code-sprints-sodsprint).

If you are interested in learning more about the ESIP Drupal Working Group, we hope you join us for this telecon, reach out to us directly, or at any of the venues mentioned above.