[ESIP-all] Visioneers SECOND Call - Next Monday, Feb 9 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

Steve Diggs sdiggs at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:37:22 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Mark your calendars for the second Visioneers
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Visioneers> call:

   - Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST.

Visioneers is short-lived working group that convenes to brainstorm the
meeting theme and new innovations for the meeting. It doesn't commit you to
attend or to actually implement these ideas unless you want to. Planning
will start here on the wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2015_Meeting
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2015_Meeting>

We had some great ideas last week inspired by the feedback from last
month's Winter ESIP meeting that we are considering for our Summer meeting
in Monterery <http://monterey.org/en-us/>, CA.

*WebEx Details for the call: *
Go to http://esipfed.webex.com

Click on the Meeting Center Tab
Find the meeting and Click Join
Enter your name, email and password (23138379)

You will be prompted for audio either through your computer (follow prompts
on screen) or by call in by phone (instructions below).

For phone:
Dial: 877-668-4493
Meeting Code: 23138379#

For the idea behind the Visioneering concept, see this short *video*
<http://cdn.disneycareers.com/managed/WDPR_WDI_Sizzle_Video_NEW_x264.mp4>.

Let's create some magic!
-sd