[ESIP-all] February Products & Services call, Tuesday, 11 Pacific/2 Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Fri Feb 13 11:18:10 EST 2015

Hello ESIP Friends,
Going into the long weekend, a note for next week.  This Tuesday February 17th will be our monthly Products & Services Committee call at 11 Pacific/2 Eastern. It's still a great time to join the P&S team if you are wanting to get plugged in.

Our agenda will be to continue discussion on the Testbed direction for 2015, prepare for the next round of project solicitations, and further plan ways to socialize ESIP projects across the federation and its members.

Call details below.

Have a great weekend, and see you next week!

Christine White
ESIP Products & Services Committee Chair
----------------------
To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897
Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: The 3rd Tuesday of every 1 months, from Tuesday, May 20, 2014 to no end date
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Christine White - Esri Professional Services
www.esri.com<http://www.esri.com> | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
T 909-793-2853, ext. 4355