[ESIP-all] Visioneers 3rd Call - Next Monday, Feb 23 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 23 10:34:44 EST 2015

Hi,
I will not be able to make the telecon today.  I am trying to attend this telecon by working around my other telecon that is in conflict with this one.  Unfortunately, I need to directly participate today in the other telecon today, and won't be able to sneak away.  I'll catch up with the notes.

Thanks…have a good discussion, Steve