[ESIP-all] Fwd: Visioneers 3rd Call - Next Monday, Feb 23 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

Steve Diggs sdiggs at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:59:24 EST 2015

Dear ESIP Member,

We welcome you participation in ESIP's upcoming 3rd Visioneers
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Visioneers> call:
Monday, February 23, 2015 at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST.
Just so you know, Visioneers is short-lived working group that convenes to
brainstorm the meeting theme and new innovations for this year's Summer
meeting in Monterery <http://monterey.org/en-us/>, CA.

Participating in the Visioneers call doesn't commit you to attend or to
actually implement these ideas unless you want to. Planning has started
here on the wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2015_Meeting.

For the last two weeks, we have continued developing some great ideas
originally inspired by the feedback from last month's Winter ESIP meeting.
We still have much to discuss and your ideas and energy are much need

*WebEx Details for the call: *
Go to http://esipfed.webex.com

   - Click on the Meeting Center Tab
   - Find the meeting and Click Join
   - Enter your name, email and password (*23138379*)

You will be prompted for audio either through your computer (follow prompts
on screen) or by call in by phone (instructions below).

For phone:
Dial: 877-668-4493
Meeting Code: *23138379*#

-sd