[ESIP-all] Fw: Climate Literacy session proposals for AGU meeting

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Wed Mar 11 15:01:30 EDT 2015

As we have the past few years we are coordinating our efforts to submit a
suite of climate literacy session proposals for the AGU meeting.  We have
started a Google Doc to capture the ideas for sessions and who is
interested in participating.  The link is here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zbR0U0xTMfptCHlV0x4fZNcl2zF07A-b8vvMH1sUZyY/edit?usp=sharing

If you have ideas for sessions and/or if you are interested in helping to
convene a session please add your name and the idea to the Google Doc. You
can also add your name and thoughts to one of the ideas that is already
there.

Please do not put your email address there - but please email me also so
that I can easily find your email address to contact you.  There is some
information below (which was a follow up to the CLEAN Network call last
Tuesday) but if you have any questions please ask.  I can either address
them by email or on the phone.

Thanks and I look forward to working with everyone on this.

Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave