[ESIP-all] March Products & Services call, Tuesday (tomorrow), 11 Pacific/2 Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Mon Mar 16 12:44:49 EDT 2015

Hello ESIP Friends,
May the luck of St. Patrick's Day be with all who join us for the Products & Services monthly call tomorrow (and everyone else as well)!  You are welcome to join us -  we are charting a course for the ESIP Testbed to further enhance its innovative and collaborative aspects. It's an exciting time, and we value the ideas and experience all ESIP members bring.

Also, we'll soon be posting an opportunity for you to fund projects through the Testbed, our Spring RFP - so keep an eye out for that.

Call details below, and we hope to talk with you tomorrow!

Best regards,

Christine White
ESIP Products & Services Committee Chair - http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Products_and_Services

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897
Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: The 3rd Tuesday of every 1 month
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Christine White - Esri Professional Services
www.esri.com<http://www.esri.com> | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
T 909-793-2853, ext. 4355