[ESIP-all] ESIP Teacher Workshop - 1st call for presenters

Margaret Mooney Margaret.Mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue May 5 14:03:18 EDT 2015

Hello,
We've started planning for the 2015 ESIP Teacher Workshop, currently
scheduled for July 15th & 16th.

We will be recruiting high school science teachers and community college
instructors. If you have resources they can use please consider
presenting! Sessions will last either 45 minutes or 90 minutes. We are
looking for short power-point presentations followed by hands-on
interactive experiences. Note that participants will be expected to
bring their own laptops, iPads and/or tablets.

We'll start recruiting educators soon, having presenters lined up will
help us recruit participants.

If you're interested in presenting please reply with
*1) Your Name & affiliation
2) Preferred presentation length *(45 or 90 minutes)*
2) Workshop Title
3) Short Description
*
Thanks!