[ESIP-all] Golf Cluster gathering at Summer ESIP meeting

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Thu Jun 11 12:28:17 EDT 2015

Hello ESIP,

As we head for one of America’s greatest golf meccas, it’s time to refresh
the ESIP Golf Cluster (where we generate our own big data).

>From Michael Goodman’s record breaking (most golf balls used on a par three
course) round in New Hampshire to Dave Jone’s “miracle on the Red River”
“drive” that ended up pin high on a par five (he shanked it into the rough
where it bounced into the back of a greenskeeper’s pickup truck, which the
greenskeeper then drove up to the green), ESIP golf has long been a welcome
adventure after days of meetings.

The cluster will gather at Laguna Seca golf course (not Pebble Beach… but
also not bad) on Friday mid-morning.  http://www.lagunasecagolf.com/

The course has Calloway clubs to rent, so you don’t even need to bring your
own sticks.

Please let Bruce Caron (bruce at tnms.org) know if you are interested and he
will make the tee time arrangements.

fore!