[ESIP-all] Golf Cluster gathering at Summer ESIP meeting

Mattmann, Chris A (3980) chris.a.mattmann at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 11 12:29:29 EDT 2015

#love where is the email like button

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2015, at 9:28 AM, Bruce Caron via ESIP-all <esip-all at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hello ESIP,

As we head for one of America’s greatest golf meccas, it’s time to refresh the ESIP Golf Cluster (where we generate our own big data).

>From Michael Goodman’s record breaking (most golf balls used on a par three course) round in New Hampshire to Dave Jone’s “miracle on the Red River” “drive” that ended up pin high on a par five (he shanked it into the rough where it bounced into the back of a greenskeeper’s pickup truck, which the greenskeeper then drove up to the green), ESIP golf has long been a welcome adventure after days of meetings.

The cluster will gather at Laguna Seca golf course (not Pebble Beach… but also not bad) on Friday mid-morning.  http://www.lagunasecagolf.com/

The course has Calloway clubs to rent, so you don’t even need to bring your own sticks.

Please let Bruce Caron (bruce at tnms.org<mailto:bruce at tnms.org>) know if you are interested and he will make the tee time arrangements.

fore!

bruce

--