[ESIP-all] Golf Cluster gathering at Summer ESIP meeting

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 11 12:56:53 EDT 2015

I was born in St. Andrews. But have never played golf. I hear it is
ridiculously expensive?

Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug.newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.