[ESIP-all] Join us at the DataONE Users Group meeting

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Mon Jun 15 14:12:28 EDT 2015

Dear ESIP Community

If you are attending the Summer ESIP meeting, consider joining us at the
DataONE Users group meeting being held immediately before, July 12-13th.

The annual DUG meeting is an opportunity for the broader data science,
informatics, environmental science and other research and policy
communities to come together for discussion of issues central to data
management, discovery, access, preservation and citation.  It is an
opportunity for the community to learn about DataONE infrastructure and
offerings, provide feedback on our tools and services, learn about data
within the network managed by our partner organizations and to network and
collaborate with peers.

Hosted immediately before the ESIP meeting at the same location, it
couldn't be easier for you to join us and find out more about DataONE.

Information about the DUG and the summer meeting can be found here:
https://www.dataone.org/dataone-users-group

You can register for the meeting here:
https://www.dataone.org/dataone-users-group-meeting-registration-2015

Finally, the DUG group rate ends TODAY.  Make your hotel reservation here:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/13845166/owner/10793795/home

We look froward to seeing you next month,
Best
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007