[ESIP-all] Products & Services call today: Assessment Project FAQ, FUNding Friday, and Hacker's Space planning

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Tue Jun 16 11:59:50 EDT 2015

Hello Friends,
I warmly invite you to the Products and Services monthly call today at 11 Pacific/2 PM Eastern - details below.  Our agenda today will be an open time at the beginning for FAQ regarding the recently released Prototype Assessment Testbed RFP (see http://testbed.esipfed.org/node/8024) and logistics for our Summer Meeting activities (FUNday Friday, Hacker's Space, etc.).

Call-in details are below.

Many thanks!

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897
Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: Tuesday, June 16th, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Christine White, Products & Services Committee Chair

Christine White - Esri Technical Advisor
T 909-793-2853 ext. 4355 | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
[Esri]