[ESIP-all] Leaving NSIDC and moving to the Ronin Institute for Independent Scholarship

Ruth Ellen Duerr rduerr at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 26 19:08:24 EDT 2015

Dear ESIP’ers,

After roughly a decade and a half at NSIDC, I am joining the Ronin Institute for Independent Scholarship as a Research Scholar at the beginning of July (last day at NSIDC is June 30).  This doesn’t actually change anything as far as ESIP or the ESSI communities are concerned (or for that matter as far as my funded projects are concerned); except that my email will be changing.  Please start using the address ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com<mailto:ruth.duer3 at gmail.com> (yes I do have a Ronin address but it is hard to spell and I’d rather keep it for in Ronin email).  My current email address should forward to my new address at least for a while; but it would be best if everyone started making the change now.

Thanks!

Ruth

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Ruth Duerr