[ESIP-all] AGU Climate Literacy: Scaling Impacts of Climate Literacy Efforts through Effective Partnerships and Networks - CONSIDER SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:11:31 EDT 2015

All of our climate literacy efforts involve networks and partnerships at
various levels for many audiences.  We want to hear how your networks and
partnerships have extended your effort's reach and impact.  Please
consider submitting an abstract.  The title, id numbers, and description
are below.

Thanks
Tamara

ED16: Climate Literacy: Scaling Impacts of Climate Literacy Efforts
through Effective Partnerships and Networks
Session ID#: 8241
Session Description:
Climate change is impacting and will continue to impact many aspects of
society. In order to address these impacts, coordinated large-scale
efforts and effective partnerships are needed to equip citizens,
professionals, and other decision-makers with the scientific underpinning
necessary to make informed decisions for society. We invite presentations
related to the development and implementation of partnerships and/or
networks, or the bringing to scale of programs that address climate change
education, communication, adaptation, or mitigation strategies. Of
particular interest are efforts that bridge audiences, topics, or regions
not traditionally connected. However, contributions for all effective
partnerships, networks, and efforts related to enhancing climate literacy
are welcome.

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave