[ESIP-all] Software Cluster Meeting Friday, 21 3pm

Nicholas Weber nmweber at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 16 14:47:46 EDT 2015

Hi,

This Friday we'll pick up our conversation from Asilomar about generating
some ESIP software stewardship principles.

See these notes if you want to catch up on anything from that meeting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YOyuEPvjoW3YnhTgmn9l6rtZJekjhXAUt4WqdCXT9xY/edit#

This is an important meeting to get our work organized and further sketched
out for delivering the principles in advance of the Winter 2016
meeting. *PLEASE
PLAN TO ATTEND*.

I've organized notes, and sketched out an initial schedule in our Github
wiki: https://github.com/ESIPFed/Software-Stewardship-Principles/wiki As
always, feel free to edit or add anything that you see there.

Hope to see you Friday.
Nic