[ESIP-all] Products & Services call tomorrow August 18th, 11 Pacific/2 Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Mon Aug 17 12:21:33 EDT 2015

Hello Friends,
Just a note- tomorrow is our Products & Services meeting for August.  For our agenda we'll discuss plans for the ESIP Testbed since our meetings in Asilomar, share the FUNding Friday winners list, and ramp up plans for the Autumn (yes, Autumn already) and early next year.  Even though we are all about planning, we're also all about fun and community so feel free to join in!

Dial-in/webcast info below:
To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call" Meeting Password: 23133897
To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97
Looking forward to talking with you,

Christine White

Christine White - Esri Technical Advisor
T 909-793-2853 ext. 4355 | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA