[ESIP-all] Products & Services Meeting, Tuesday Sept. 8, 11 Pacific/2 Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Thu Sep 3 19:49:02 EDT 2015

Hello Friends,
Knowing that we're going into a long weekend, just a note here that our next Products & Services meeting will take place this Tuesday September 8th, at 11 Pacific/2 Eastern.  It will be a jam-packed hour, and include a walk-through of the Technology Evaluation Framework that ESIP has been building to support evaluating AIST and other Projects.

You all are welcome, and we look forward to "seeing" you on the call! Details below.

Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend,

Christine White

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897
Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: Tuesday September 8
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Christine White - Esri Technical Advisor
T 909-793-2853 ext. 4355 | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA