[ESIP-all] ESIP Products & Services Committee call tomorrow, 11/17, 11 AM PT/2 ET

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Mon Nov 16 13:58:12 EST 2015

Hello ESIP Friends,
The Products & Services monthly status call is tomorrow, and we have a jam-packed hour planned.  Our major agenda items are below, and as always you are invited:

1.       Check-in regarding Testbed RFP - Q&A for both proposers or for proposal evaluators
2.       Update on ESIP Testbed and EarthCube Testbed collaboration - had a good call today, will share some of the resulting discussion/directions
3.       Update from Annie on AIST Testbed Evaluation Framework happenings
4.       Winter Meeting Plan - we've got a number of great sessions in the works; this portion of the call will be for collaborating ideas & efforts

To Join the online portion of the Meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call", Enter the Meeting Password: 23133897

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
To join the audio portion
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Talk with you soon!

Christine

Christine White - Esri Technical Advisor
T 909-793-2853 ext. 4355 | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA