[ESIP-all] [esteem-projects] Fw: #Youth4Climate campaign for COP 21 launched today!

Christine Haney chaney3 at unl.edu
Fri Nov 20 00:54:05 EST 2015

Hello all~

The University of Nebraska Lincoln, Environmental Studies Program will be partnering to host a #Youth4Climate event on 4 December 2015! We have enlisted the support of our Vice Chancellor Ronnie Green, the president of our student government body ASUN and the president of our second largest student organization, SUSTAIN UNL.

We have also partnered with K-12 educators across Nebraska and have a commitment of approximately 3000 K-12 students around the state to create climate change themed postcards, posters and bumper stickers!

Thank you for the opportunity and we are excited to help move our youth from awareness to action!

Kind Regards,

Christine Haney Douglass

[cid:4b623e0e-7bfa-495f-954e-6fd7160d240f]

You can find us on Facebook at #Youth4Climate UNL Environmental Studies Program Rally

Christine E Haney Douglass

Academic Advisor and Program Coordinator, Environmental Studies

University of Nebraska-Lincoln

[Vet Safe Cardlogo (2)]