[ESIP-all] A BIG moment on climate:

Kathleen Rogers, Earth Day Network earthinfo at earthday.org
Mon Nov 30 10:20:36 EST 2015

Esip-all at lists.esipfed.org,

We're facing a turning point in human history: World leaders are gathering in Paris to try to reach an agreement on climate change. I am on my way there myself.

But while we know there is a huge amount of work to be done, and Paris is a critically important step, let's not lose sight of what we know to be true.

We know that, together, we can build peace, environmental protection and environmental prosperity, and we can solve climate change.

That's why, today and every day, Earth Day Network is building a movement. And we're depending on your immediate support to ensure we have the resources to build momentum at this pivotal moment.

We need everyone who cares about protecting the future of our planet to join this movement. Please, give $5 or whatever you can spare to help us raise $10,000 before midnight tonight.

https://org.salsalabs.com/o/1807/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13071&track=20151130-nd&amounts=5,25,50,100,250,500

We do this on behalf of all living things and for those not yet born – on behalf of the 10,000 species per year that will become extinct if we don't act and the billions of children who will grow up in climate poverty during our lifetimes.

We do this because everything is at risk: our way of life; our climate; our oceans, plants and animals.

Donate today to support our efforts – to build peace, environmental protection, environmental prosperity and solve climate change. Make our movement a powerful presence at this critical moment!

Click here to donate $5 or more before midnight tonight to show the strength of our movement!

https://org.salsalabs.com/o/1807/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13071&track=20151130-nd&amounts=5,25,50,100,250,500

Thank you,

Kathleen Rogers
President, Earth Day Network