[ESIP-all] Asilomar WebEx recordings

Dan Keyes dankeyes at esipfed.org
Mon Nov 30 12:46:59 EST 2015

Hello All,
In preparation for the upcoming Winter Meeting, we must make space in
our WebEx Recording storage folder. This notice is to inform you that we
will be deleting all of the Asilomar breakout session recordings, the
week after Christmas. The plenary session recordings we will download
and save. If there are breakout session recordings you would like to
preserve, you may download and save them to your own device, so long as
you do so in the next 4 weeks. A spreadsheet with links to all
recordings is
here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/6axbqu3ir0fzo8o/Asilomar%20WebEx%20Recordings.xlsx?dl=0.
See you soon in DC!

Dan Keyes