[ESIP-all] Piece published in Eos

John J Bates - NOAA Federal john.j.bates at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 4 15:29:53 EST 2015

Denise and co-authors, Congratulations! An excellent and important article.

Regards, John Bates
AGU Board of Directors and Chair AGU Data Management Maturity Editorial
Board

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Denise Hills via ESIP-all <
esip-all at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> I am extremely pleased to announce the publication in Eos today of “The
> Importance of Data Set Provenance for Science” by me, Bob Downs, Ruth
> Duerr, Justin Goldstein, Mark Parsons, and Rama. Many of you are aware of
> how long the journey to publication has been, so we are pleased as punch
> that this is finally out there!

> and, of course, the DOI:10.1029/2015EO040557
>
> Cheers!
>
> Denise Hills
> Director, Energy Investigations
> Geological Survey of Alabama
> +1-205-247-3694 (office)
> +1-205-239-8191 (cell)
> dhills at gsa.state.al.us

John J. Bates, PhD
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
828-271-4378 (Work)
828-271-4328 (Fax)
828-582-1511 (Cell)

NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

*The newly formed NCEI merges the National Oceanographic Data Center
(NODC), the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC), and the National
Geophysical Data Center (NGDC).*

*We will be updating our social media soon. Follow our current Facebook
(NOAA National Climatic Data Center and NOAA National Oceanographic Data
Center) and Twitter (@NOAANCDC and @NOAAOceanData) accounts for the latest
information.*